So it's been almost a week living in our new house now, and I have to say I don't think I've ever been happier. I'm have come to a total peace in my heart and it's really awesome. As some of you know I've been healing from a broken heart for a while, and have had some bad relationships come along that have added to the hurt. I am just coming off a huge breakup, like I thought I had found "the one". How very silly! It wasn't and honestly I'm so glad that things did not work out. I would rather be alone than settle. My boys and I deserve the best. And right now I am absolutely LOVING building a home for them, taking care of them, and hanging out with them. You know why? Because they are the joys of my heart and the treasures given to me by God! Why waste time with swine when I have pearls right here? Man this has been a lesson I had to just learn as I went along traversing these waters as a single parent and single woman!!! But it feels great to be at a point of not caring if I'm ever in a relationship again! I don't believe in fairy tales and I simply do not believe I have that special guy out there. And I am sooo okay with that!!! Honestly! I have 3 amazing little guys who think I'm a princess and they keep me on a pedistool and simply adore me! All this emotion gushes out of me as I crawl in bed after singing each boy his personalized song and tucking them in. I'm blessed beyond measure, and sooooooo thankful forball the lazing help and support I get!!!!
So anyway....sometimes the circus music I need qued is simply to announce that my life with these boys is the greatest show on earth!!!
Hey Amanda, congratulations on the new house and the new life. Enjoy this time with your little ones. They're lucky to have a mom who loves them so much. We miss you. Next time you have a girls' night out, give Jami a call. I know she'd love to help you have some fun. And, if you need a big strong man around the house every once in awhile to do some heavy lifting ... call Shannon. : ) Just kidding! If I can do anything to help, let me know.
ReplyDelete